Fall & Winter Festivals Bundle: Engaging Presentations & Trivia Games
Teach your students about the history of Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas with these Google Slides presentations and trivia games.
As a busy and dedicated teacher, it can be difficult to create a quality lesson in a short period of time. Have no worries, these presentations and trivia games are not only useful and relevant but also a lot of fun!
What makes these lessons even more exciting is the trivia at the end of each presentation. It is fun and engaging. Students will go away laughing.
These lessons don’t just work for history class… they work for EVERY class! You can have this bundle ready to use every fall and winter.
This lesson is great for the physical classroom or distance learning.
How to Use
- Click on the link
- Hit the “present” button in the top right-hand corner
- View and present the slides on the histories of the festivals
- Then play the trivia game at the end
- If students get the answer incorrect, press the back button and go back to the question
- If they get the answer correct, press the next button and go to the next question
You can do this as a class, or put the students in small groups, or students can do it individually in the classroom or at home.
7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
PowerPoints, Google Slides
History of Everything, Festivals
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.